—THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED—
Our busy studio is looking for an IT Assistant to start as soon as possible to support our busy crew and to work with our external IT Support Provider – ideal for someone with a passion for IT and and interest in the media who might be looking for their first job or might already have some experience.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Here is the job description:
IT Assistant – Animation Production
Entry level role for an IT assistant – supporting the operation and maintenance of computer systems at Wildseed. An interest in media production is helpful.
• Bristol based
• Starting ASAP-October 2018
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
Duties will include:
- configuring hardware and software
- setting up peripherals
- providing daily support for studio users
- troubleshooting IT queries
- setting up computers and server permissions for new users
The assistant may also be asked to:
- organise sending large files abroad via RFA
- monitor backups
- enforce naming conventions within our edit workflow
- help around the office with general tasks when time allows
This role will be working in conjunction with our remote specialist IT support provider.
Knowledge of computer networking systems and computer hardware is essential. A relevant qualification is helpful but not required.
Please email your application to email@example.com – include a cover note and a CV and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Only people already able to work in the UK please. Thanks!