Wildseed Studios is looking for a VFX Production Coordinator to work on a large-scale 10-part live action genre series we are making for a streaming platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a VFX-complex series from prep, during shoot and through post.
The role will be based in the South West of the UK.
Applicants must have:
- at least 2 years experience in post production VFX coordination
- experience in data management on VFX complex shows either within productions or through vendors
- a good understanding of the visual effects process on-location and in post
- the ability to work independently and alongside a VFX Supervisor and VFX team
- great organisational skills and fabulous communication skills.
- a good knowledge of film-making and all the departments that are involved
- good people skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment
- the ability to be flexible, unflappable and handle multiple tasks under varying degrees of pressure
- Filemaker, Excel and Avid data sources expertise
The ideal applicants will have:
- experience in managing data from acquisition to delivery
- great tracking and organisational skills and an intuitive approach to managing time and data
- some experience in scheduling and helping the VFX Department stay on track
- experience in liaising with VFX vendors, post production houses and editorial departments
There may be opportunities to take on larger responsibilities as the show progresses.
Please email applications to email@example.com with ‘VFX Production Coordinator’ in the subject heading.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience. Wildseed is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and to reflect the full diversity of the UK and Bristol’s population in the make-up of our teams. We welcome applications from people from all groups including those under-represented in our industry.
We will endeavour to respond to all serious applications but please be patient as we work through them all.
Thanks for thinking of us – we hope we can work together!
Founded in 2013 by Miles Bullough & Jesse Cleverly, Wildseed Studios is a multi-award winning development and production studio for live action and animation – focussed on working with new talent on scripted entertainment for kids and young adults. Wildseed’s movies, series and shorts have been seen on Netflix, BBC3, Disney, Federator’s Cartoon Hangover and channels and platforms all around the world.