Wildseed Studios is looking for a VFX Data Wrangler / Assistant Supervisor to work on a large-scale 10-part live action genre series we are making for a streaming platform.
It will be shooting in the South West of the UK.
Applicants must have:
- at least 2 years on-set experience in film or TV
- at least 1 years production VFX experience, at any stage
- a good understanding of the visual effects process on-location and in post
- the ability to work independently and alongside a VFX Supervisor both on-set and in different locations
- good organisational skills and fabulous communication skills
- a deep knowledge of film-making and all the departments that are involved
The ideal applicants will have:
- good hands-on knowledge of VFX photography and its requirements (HDRi, Chrome Ball, Macbeth, lighting plans, lighting references etc.) using supplied DSLRs
- good understanding and skills in capturing camera, set-up, lighting and on-set data from camera teams and the favoured placing of tracking markers
- the ability to set up, operate and maintain on-set VFX gear (camera bodies, lenses, laptops, hard drives, etc.)
- the ability to liaise with AD’s and other departments balancing VFX requirements, time management and data acquisition
- Filemaker experience would be useful
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘VFX Data Wrangler / Assistant Supervisor’ in the subject heading.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience. Wildseed is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and to reflect the full diversity of the UK and Bristol’s population in the make-up of our teams. We welcome applications from people from all groups including those under-represented in our industry.
We will endeavour to respond to all serious applications but please be patient as we work through them all.
Thanks for thinking of us – we hope we can work together!
Founded in 2013 by Miles Bullough & Jesse Cleverly, Wildseed Studios is a multi-award winning development and production studio for live action and animation – focussed on working with new talent on scripted entertainment for kids and young adults. Wildseed’s movies, series and shorts have been seen on Netflix, BBC3, Disney, Federator’s Cartoon Hangover and channels and platforms all around the world.