Wildseed Studios is recruiting for an Animation Production Manager to work in Bristol on our current 2D Animation series up to and including May 2019, with the possibility of further work thereafter.
The primary duty of the Production Manager is to support the Line Producer in successfully running pre-production for our 2D series, particularly the design departments for backgrounds, characters and VFX and to manage the design coordinator.
The production manager will be highly organised, know how to deal with senior and junior colleagues effectively, have a good understanding of animation processes and a very keen eye for detail.
- Overseeing the breakdown of scripts, storyboards and animatics and creating schedules and briefs and setting milestones and deadlines for the design team.
- Tracking the progress of the design work and ensuring timely delivery of all assets required as we move through the production and providing progress reports and tracking summaries for the producers
- Serving as the main point of contact for the design crew and as liaison between the design team and the Line Producer and senior staff on the series
- Managing the design coordinator.
- Supporting the Line Producer wherever possible with the overall production of the series.
We are looking for a candidate who takes responsibility, communicates well, isn’t afraid to ask if they need to, is a calming influence in stressful situations, will mentor junior staff and be willing to learn from senior staff and who will be a positive influence in our studio.
The role could suit an experienced production coordinator looking to make a step up.
Please note all applicants at time of application should have full working rights for the UK and hold an appropriate visa where applicable.
Wildseed studios is a leading 2D animation and live action studio in the UK producing content for young audiences for variety of non-traditional platforms such as Frederator and Fullscreen as well as for Disney, BBC and Netflix. We have a particular interest in helping new and emerging talent to take what they do to the next level and we strive to create a nurturing environment where people can grow into and beyond the roles they undertake for us.
Please send a CV and cover note to email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you.